After making the Georgia Vintage Dress for LA, I had enough fabric left over that I was able to whip up a coordinating romper for Adelyn.
I used Ellie Inspired's Vintage Baby Romper pattern. I only made a couple of modifications--I did not add the side ties (they would never stay tied with "exploring" fingers) and I added the front bib to mimic the Georgia dress' bodice. I actually REALLY liked this pattern and think I will make another version soon!
Little Emma could not be left out! I used Simplicity 4707 in the medium size as my base and was very pleased with the fit on the Bitty Baby.
So here is the crew all dressed up (I don't think Adelyn feels very secure in her sister's arms!!)
Again, I apologize for my brevity in these posts, but time is short around here yet I still want to share pictures of my latest creations. After all, I get so much inspiration from other blogs and flickr streams!
Link to my review at Patternreview.com